BAKE Tracker

Saturday 9 April 2016

MY RELATIONSHIP IS UNDER RECEIVERSHIP, SHOULD I CHASE IT OR BANK ON IT

 Receivership 

 Receivership is defined by the Wikipedia as the situation in which an institution or enterprise is being held by a receiver who is "placed in the custodial responsibility for the property of others, including tangible and intangible assets and rights", especially in cases where a company cannot meet its financial obligations or enters bankruptcy (Wikipedia). Simply, the institution has no absolute rights to make decisions or handle its normal operations as it used to.  In real sense, my relationship is under receivership.

 I am 100% sure that only the CBK's governor Patrick Njoroge can save me from "my lover." Guys, tell me whether this should happen especially if it is orchestrated by a person you purport to be your lover. Men, oops CBK governor, why are you so concerned with Chase and Imperial banks while i am totally under receivership. Then next bank you want to put under receivership just call my girlfriend, she has specialized on this art.  My friends, I am a prisoner just like the Lucky Duby song suggests. I can't call her anytime i feel, but when she allows it. Both of our phones are protected with passwords but she knows mine whereas she changes hers every minute without notifying me. When i receive a text message on my phone, this is what i hear "babe nani huyo ametutext." She has to know who calls me every minute. There was a day we were coming from shopping and i was carrying a bunch of papers full of groceries and foodstuff. All she wanted to help me carry was my phone. Seriously, is it my phone or our phone, it is so clear that my phone is under receivership.

Secondly, i don't make decisions; what to eat, matatu to board, clothes i should wear, people i should make my friends, and groups to join on Watsapp are all my girlfriend's decisions. If I talk to my Mom regularly, she claims i am a mama's boy, if i fail to call her for a week, she claims i have neglected my family. My decisions are under a receivership. The worst of all is determining when to be intimate and when not to. If i touch her when she doesn't want, it is a problem,I have to keep distance. Similarly, when she wants the touch, she doesn't care whether am sick or my touching pads are not feeling it, she gets what she wants. To make the matters worse, I do ask for her permission to watch my favorite programs in my own television, ati can't i see she is watching the episode of La Gata that she missed. I have to go to her favorite church service and become a friend to her friends. I cannot raise an argument in her presence, she commands the conversation and humiliates me in front of people. NB; she is not from Nyeri

Even the most important thing for men, admiring and appreciating other women on the street is a crime in our relationship. It is normal for a female species to pass in front of a man and the man passes a short compliment like, OMG she has a bright future. In our case that would amount to a divorce, but she always say that Alehandro is hot, sijui sautisol guys are handsome,,,,then why always me? Gentlemen, is this a relationship? Should i bank on it or just chase it like the Chase Bank. Yours in trouble, waiting for your advises but currently am on receivership, i don't know if i will be liquidated

@vinniewatz 

No comments:

Post a Comment