BAKE Tracker

Thursday 19 February 2015

DRAMA FESTIVALS

Once upon a time,,,,there was the chronicles of a fresha that was authored by Vinniewatz and it used to elevate the reality to the world. I was clinching twenties and i was in my early years as a comrade or an university student. My ambitions were up high as i wanted to become a banker (by the way, what do we call those people who work in a bank,,,anyway i wanted to become one of them).

I was walking admiring the lawns and the well dressed grass at the university park. My mind was well set that it was time to gain knowledge and become the General Manager of Co-operative Bank in our region. It was just a dream, believe you me because i am still jobless three years down the line.

Some fool somewhere cheated me that i would succeed in college politics and clinch a seat in university union. Please, he lied to me!. One crucial thing that people need to succeed to university politics is money and fame. I came from a remote place where getting my own school fees was a problem, i wondered how i would finance my politics. But some people guaranteed my sucess as i was a popular guy with a good rapport that could influence students to vote for me.

Confidence built in me slowly like a mole house. I knew that things were going to work out but i had to work out with a certain clique that would enable me to win..that is where i made a mistake.....


to be continued when the Tv switch on...

No comments:

Post a Comment