BAKE Tracker

Tuesday 15 July 2014

The Chronicles of Being A "Fresha" continues

Guys I am friendzoned!!!!! I must end this relationship!!



If you have been following the chronology flow of the unfortunate things that we go through during our first year in college, then you know why i choose that topic. They say spirit of a hustler and swagger of a college kid, no I beg oooo!!, you are a moomoo (i also do not know what it means, i have heard it in "oga" movies) if you believe that, it should be the swagger of a hustler (Ruto, Rick Ross are all hustler) and the spirit of a college kid to well define my "Fresha's" years. My roommate begun to become such a nuisance, but i remained lip sealed to protect "our friendship". Mind you we had some level of friendship because i could borrow his phone to log into Facebook. For those who are wondering,  I joined college when Facebook was the hottest swag in town; unfortunately, my phone was the ones bought for the purpose of storing energy (remember am fresh from shagz) and not applications, "cjui" sleek color, "ati" android,,"ooo" music store,,, no no no, the best mobile phone was the one that could store power and receive network from the hilly part of our village, nothing more, plus the financial constraint; actually, we heard of Android Apps barely an year afterwards. A206 was the room where we spent most of the hours after classes. it became a norm to borrow my roommate's phone so that i can "enter" Facebook. I could see from his facial expressions that he was not comfortable with the idea, but he didn't complain knowing that he would send me to "exile" for a whole week. For those who do not know what is exile it means be sent out of the room so that your roommate can have cuddling, rubbing, lips-locking, you name it moments with his partner in warmth while you spend sharing a single bed the four of you.

This Facebook thing became a trend way before Larry Madowo. One day as i was scrolling through my inbox, guess what i found? Now you are waiting for me to tell you and i just asked you to guess. Anyway because i know you are so lazy to think, let me just tell you, i found a message (what else can you find in your inbox). However, this was quite a peculiar message that made my wandering eyes stand erect like the first day i saw Vera Sidika,,, no no no i hate her, i meant the first day i saw my account credited with some few coins. Anyway, this message came from a certain name that automatically drew my attention, i had never felt this special, appreciated, acknowledged, loved Oh My God i could not believe that this message was directed to me. A message that will make each one of you be envious and wish that they were not me. Firstly, I was used to chatting with my immediate high school boyfriends, so getting a message from a girl was such a blessing. But the fact that it was a girl did not mesmerize me like the content in the message. Imagine this "ushago" boy, without a profile picture on his timeline, receiving this beautiful, well intention-ed message that read, "Hae". Yes! the message only read, "hae", that is why i said you will wish that you are not me, but who cares. I guess you all wrote composition in primary school because that is how i can only express my joy: i was as a happy as a king trembling like a chameleon on a banana leaf. Leave that alone, it was a the most inundating message that left me all but dumbfounded. I replied the Facebook message with a lot of expectations, jubilation and sincere love in my heart.

They say a long journey starts with a single step; damn, i am a living witness because our inbox-ing became a living style. We started having this kind of messages that left me shy despite the fact that we were chatting with a person who is ingmiles away. Soon or later we transferred our messaging to mobile phone, thanks to the "Yu" network for offering free calls. Yes, it started, i would rather miss a class than miss her call. She made me feel elevated beyond my standards, I was always in the mood of extending my lips towards hers, arms towards thighs, and everything i owned could be hers. However, we had not met physically, this was just but the highest level of fantasy. I was in love with her, do not wonder how, but we were in love online. Our feelings could not be hidden anymore, we had to do something, we had to meet physically. After planning for a date, i frequently visited my roommate to equip me with skills and how to behave on our date. One of the thing that he kept telling me was that, Vinnie please be equipped with enough money. "500-1k would be enough i told myself", but what i experienced when we met,,, wait for part four....




+vincent murimi








No comments:

Post a Comment