BAKE Tracker

Thursday 23 October 2014

TULIANZA NA KA-SELFIE,, Fresha

By the way when i was a fresha, selfies were not invented; actually, very few phones had strong cameras. The one hit wonder phone idiot oops IDEOS had been introduced to the market and you could only afford it after receiving HELB, but ours had delayed (you see why demonstration over the loan wont end). Believe you me, men we are the same idiots that were tricked by Eve in the garden of Eden (if at all you ever came across Christianity in your upbringing). I also hear that they used a woman to capture our hero Dedan Kimathi among other examples you already know. I am also a victim...

During my fresha years, life was not a silver lining or a bed of roses, but a bed of acacia and baobab trees (that can make you imagine the size of the challenges i faced). Without further ogre tales and the hare and hyena stories, dear readers this what happened. 

It was during our first exam in our premiere semester in the higher learning institution. I had prepared adequately, although business students we didn't read much due to the qualitative learning technique. By the way all those guys who said BA (business administration) meant Being Around because you were undertaking engineering courses; shame on you. We are all tarmacking being bracketed in the 40% group of  unemployed people in Kenya. 

The exam atmosphere was filled in the room as students scrambled for strategic seating places so that they can utilize their exam skills, if you know what i mean. I sat near a lady who was completely blank and she was not contemplating what was going on. She looked at me with these dried eyes that were imploring for my help. However, the teacher's eyes were sternly looking at us and i knew i could not help. Within some instance, the teacher rushed out to receive a call. It was an opportune moment to help my neighbor based on the begging eyes; it was exactly one hour since the exam started and she had not jolted anything apart from her name. When i decided to help her, she made such a request that haunts me to date.

"Pass me my bag please i have to remove my notes," she said. This was a crazy idea so i hesitated, but she convinced me; strength of a woman you know. I woke up and stretched to the windows where we hanged our bags as we did our exams. I heard some papers screeching from my background, when i looked backed. The lady had snatched my answer booklet to copy and paste my knowledge. That was robbery without violence of my hard acquired knowledge (just kidding, degree ni harambee lazima watu wasaidiane). The room was silent and i could see my classmate looking at me in a manner that suggested there was looming danger. From the corner of my eye, i could see the teacher jetting back to class and i realized i was in deep shit. I am standing, holding a bag, and my answer sheet is missing. Three clear evidence that amount to cheating, that is a felony in college, it is worse than the Oscar Pistorius case. I knew i was dead,,but i had to act, and act fast...


to be continued...nimesikia usingizi its past midnight...mayne i gotta sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment