BAKE Tracker

Wednesday 29 October 2014

TULIANZA NA KASELFIE

I just cannot believe i am up this  late updating my blog that receives very many visitors or traffic which is approximately zero people in total. God give me a sign like DMX. I was also listening to Cha Tolle AFterhours show on Capital, will it ever come to a day that she will listen to me or read my blog. This world is unfair for real....arggg what a dream, i must be dreaming ati Chao reading my blog, what a joke?... sorry my readers i was dozing off, but lets get down to business...

Here is the second part of exam cheating case...i was in deep, hot, and smearing shit, yeah i know its slippery...

A bag on my hand, my answer sheet is missing and the teacher is coming towards my position at a supersonic speed. My heart has beaten many times in desperation moments, but in this case, it was ringing or sounding like an alarm. This teacher had given harsh warning prior to the start of the exam to anybody tempted to use unscrupulous methods of passing exams that severe consequences would follow. He had cautioned us against copying exam and the punishment amounted to cancellation of your exams and ex-communication from the institution. Poor vinnie who was the only college boy in the village, who collected funds for school from the village church, the chief, Chama Cha Wamama in the village, and tax collected by the chief from illegal liquor. Being sent away from school would mean being a disgrace to the entire village that boasted of taking a person to college, you would think they had taken me to the moon. At this moment, the teacher was approaching and his intention were clearly not good. He was a tough teacher to an extent that he did not require an assistance in monitoring the exam.

On the other hand, the lady i was trying to help was in full panic and she was sweating from her thumbs to her tits. Yes i could see her nipples based on the top she was wearing and when men look at ladies those are the first places that receive men's eye-contact. This lady was crazy,,, not even crazy, but mad, absolutely out of her mind. Imagine she was handing the answer sheet back in the full glare of the lecturer. Have you ever heard the reggae song that says, from a frying pan into burning fire, okay, that summarizes my situation. I was like meat in the mincer with hungry men and women glaring at it. The entire class went numb. I know they were sympathizing with me other than one guy i had his debt of 500 Kshs (i have never paid to date). I know he was praying the teacher to catch me, he had crossed his fingers based on the look on his grin.. did his prayers work..?imagine yes

"Just come with your bag with a good explanation why you are exchanging papers with this lady, and in possession of other materials in the exam room, immediately," the teacher said angrily. Now I am the sacrificial lamb, being crucified for my kind heart of helping. The beatitudes in the Bible says the kind in heart will...will..aaa forget it, whatever. I cannot imagine my education was ending just because i took a risk for a lazy person who never revised for exams and attended classes.  

MMMHHH being a drama student really helps because your intelligence is way above than that of Michael Gishangi. "Teacher, the bag fell from where it was hang, hit me, and i was returning it back. in the process, my answer sheet slid and now this lady was returning it back, teacher this is bag belongs to a lady, what the hell could be doing with it," i convinced him. Contented with my argument, the teacher turned back and continued supervising the exam..niliponea chupi chupi...did my friend's prayer work...imagine yes they did not (that is what i meant)

No comments:

Post a Comment