BAKE Tracker

Friday 16 January 2015

WHO RUN THE WORLD,,,GIRLS,so Beyonce says....The Chronicles

The Chronicles of a Fresha...

One thing i learnt in my first year in campus is that women are tools for entertainment that is why we called them "Kifaa." They are supposed to leave their busy schedule and programs to visit a guy in his house and have "fun." However, others are opportunists who are there to rake money from the men counterparts and that is their survival tactic. As usual, i fell a victim of this...but before i unearth the scum, let me give men an advice...

Don't borrow people's clothes because they will get noticed. I had this behavior and it was really a shame for me to do this. This is like a confession because i used to go out in borrowed shirts (which i sometimes took without the owner's consent). And for this time, i had my friend's shoes and top as i went to pick the girl who i had managed to box for two complete months so that she can visit me. I had not done this before (inviting a girl); therefore, i did not know how it goes down when you call a girl to your room. Is she prepared to give in to your demands just for  the first time or is she going to drop you like you are hot. Do you draw a diagram of what you want or do you just come blindly and swing into action without minding anything?These thoughts crossed my mind but they did not deter me from my mission.

In a blue jeans, black top and a borrowed pair of white snickers you could mistake me for Omarion or BowWow. I was so confident because i was going to pick her as soon as she alighted from the matatu. I passed via the chemist equipping myself with the requisite tools for spending with a lady, i mean sleeping pills:) piliton. I received a text which was so positive "babe nko karibu kufika." All smiley, i rushed to the bus stop to pick my guardian angel who was meant to enlighten my weekend. I was soon going to be like other campus students who could get temporal engagements and chat their relationship status for at least a weekend.

As soon as a possible, i was at the stage to pick my visitor but to my surprise, they were two of them. "Babe this is my friend, she is called Sharon" This was not good news to me since my plans were to spend with my gal and not with a clan of girls. How the hell do i accommodate two people in one room and continue with my mission? was this possible? does it happen to you men? Before i could make any comment, i could see my roommate gushing towards me. I took a deep breathe with a sigh of relief knowing that he will  salvage the situation by keeping one girl busy. When he reached the "crime scene" he uttered words which echo to my eardrums up to date. "We Fresha unafanya nini na viatu zangu na vile nimezitafuta" (you freshman what are you doing with my shoes and the way i have looked for them). He continued to embarrass me when he said that i had applied his body spray even after he had warned me. The girls looked at me like a rotten cabbage among green and leafy cabbages. I was taken aback by these comments, additionally, the ladies were now putting me in a difficult situation as i could not take the two of them....

an idea, an idea, an idea was immediately needed but my mind was blank...

The chronicles continues shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment