BAKE Tracker

Monday 27 April 2015

Duties Ignite

(Phone rings persistently)…..

Hello, hello hel..hello..hellloooo (phone hangs up)
It is past midnight
My dreams are about to ignite
For I was going to enjoy my night
Rest until the morning bright
Owe unto my poor soul
They cannot allow me to fall
With these disturbing calls
But now they stopped
Then my sleep wouldn’t stop

(Phone rings again)
Oh my dear sleep
I cannot fall deep
And at least take a nap
Without going to double tap
My phone with a slap
Then I get a message
That people need salvage
Because they are under a passage

I have to leave my sweet bed
And my duties I have to attend
For this is the trend
For my boss to recommend
I put on my attire
With an undivided desire
For my duties burn like fire
And binding like a wire
From my room I retire

It is our common duty
To render our services
Each minute of the hour

In spite of the challenges 

No comments:

Post a Comment