BAKE Tracker

Sunday 3 May 2015

IT WAS MY FIRST TIME...

Indeed it was my first time, as usual i was scared stiff of the test awaiting me. She was punctual, actually she arrived thirty minutes earlier. I could not believe that i had finally made this decision. It had troubled me for years, i fought with my conscious for a while. All my friends had done it and it was kind of feeling embarrassed that i was the only one left. I could not brag of being a man as i was the only one, left out.

She looked directly to my eyes, i sighed with relief,i held a deep breath and gathered enough courage to look back at her. My eyes could not hide the fear in me, i could not believe that she was this courageous. Her glimpse, her gait composure, and the suave and calm appearance in her made me to bite my lower lip. We had not talked to each other as she could notice my entire body looked terror stricken. At last she opened her mouth, i did not notice she was talking to me as i had concentrated on her lipstick that looked mouth-watering. "Are you ready we start", she finally blurted out. With a whisper i finally said, "yes i am." What startled me to bones was the condition she gave me, "make sure that your phone is off."

I did not argue as it was my first time. She also told me to make sure i have undivided attention in whatever we were doing. I had not talked to her this time as i opened my eyes widely to see and learn everything. She also told me to spread my legs and it was finally the time to remove it. I stretched my hands slowly and swiftly downwards, I entered into my trouser and removed it waiting to insert. At this time i gathered courage to ask what i should do. She comfortably told me hold on tight to the steering wheel. I removed the car key from my trouser's pocket and i was ready to insert it in the ignition hole. She had told me to spread my legs so that i can learn on how to pedal. It was indeed my first time learning how to drive and i was really scared. But the lady was very eager to teach me..

For any rotten mind out there, have a blessed Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment