BAKE Tracker

Tuesday 19 May 2015

A LOVE LETTER, The Chronicles of a Fresha...

Back at it again, my experiences as a freshman...

I managed to dig out my dungeon of a carton box that acts as my archive as i was looking for the so called important documents that i might have misplaced. The struggle was real but i finally managed to collect at least two receipts of expensive dinners that i attended and i am posting them on Instagram very soon. By the way, when people take ovacado and githeri, why don't they post them on social media?
Anyway, this is what i found out. My love letter in high-school, read it and i hope it will trigger some sweet memories that this age of watsapp will not enjoy.



PS:RE: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

                                                                                                                       Vinniewatz,
To my love,
P.O Box 12435825382,
Gakoromone day and mixed, CGH,
BOG free education, CDF secondary school,
Tharaka-Nithi


I would like first to thank the almighty for giving me this opportunity to express my undying love to you on this webuye product. My heart is pounding hard like a posho mill as i scribble with this drill that oozes blue blood. My love, since the last time we met at your homestead's fence, i feel like it has been years. I cannot eat, sleep, walk, write, or even do my assignments as my brains are fully engaged into thinking about you. When i remember that you said you will hug and kiss me when we go to the university, my heart swings like a pendulum. My smile bends like a golgi body and your are omnipresent in me like the red blood cells. If you divide me into pieces, my dear you will be the only atom left in my chemical formula. I always memorize your name like a bible verse, read your history like the World War I. To me, you are an onomatopoeia, the hardest and yet the simplest riddle for me.

My dear, let me something that has really been disturbing me. I really don't like the way njoroge looks at you when we are at home. I saw you laughing with him as you went to cut nappier grass, he even touched your shoulders whereas i have only managed to touch only your glasses. Are you in love with njoro because he has money? Let me tell you, he steals that money from selling their milk. He is a bad boy. My dear dont do that to me because i feel like crying right now. iiiiiii aiiiiiiaiii i can even draw the tears for you to believe. This disturbing me and even affecting my studies, i have dropped from a D to a D plus. My dear, let me not fail because of you.

My dear, if you could count the number of raindrops, then you could count my love for you. If you are a car, i would be your engine to keep you running. And if you would ask me, njooro is not the best person comparing to me. I loveeeeeee youuuuu!!!!!mwaaaaaa....

Looking forward to seeing you in the coming science congress. keep the fire burning.

Dedication
Solidad__westlife
Dilemma_____Nelly & Kelly
My endless love___Celina deon

(then shout outs for the guys who could not get the courage to compose their own letters).
shout outz
#shout out to Diana from Mark...keep the fire burning
#Kirimi saying hae to nkirote, you are the only miraa plant in my plantation
#Denno shouting out to the entire school, i am handsome, someone love me please
#Kobia shouting out to kavindu.....ata uko ukambani nitafika mpenzi

No comments:

Post a Comment