BAKE Tracker

Tuesday 5 May 2015

THE REINCARNATED TATA

Reincarnated TaTa

Gloomy dust washes my face as a huge beam of silvery coated rays of light inject my eyes as an indication of another day-end. The play and pause of thoughts leave me with screeching sounds and vague visibility as i try to remember the day's events.

TaTa, media is awash with graphic images, disturbing hue and cries as people have become roundabouts, and they are turning against other. The grief and cry of thousands is itching on my eardrums. You taught us that trees in the same forest never scratch and wag their twigs against each other, conversely, they should thatch their leaves and form a canopy. But what i see, it is just a bother, from a sister to a brother, not sparing even their father or mother, just acting like pink panther. I am reporting to you the ignorance that is sweeping our generation. The failure to follow your steps. The agony that abhors when I see people misuse the freedom you fought for twenty seven years. Wait a minute, twenty seven years a slave! my heart pounds, the reincarnated TaTa, are you listening to me. It must have been hard for you, but you persevered for our sake.

Xenophobia is close to apartheid that made you toil in hard rocks. By the way, TaTa are you listening to me? Cast your shadow upon my frail face, for this race, just need your grace. The aptitude of being each brother's keeper, has changed to be your brother's skipper. TaTa, I want you to declare your presence, for i need to get the essence of why my generation lacks sense. Please TaTa, wave with your tail finger so that i can know you are listening.

I can feel your touch, TaTa, I know this is you talking to me. Wow, you are responding in a mighty way. Your spirits are connecting to me like twitter feeds. You are here to save us, give us an answer please because we need to stop this madness.


Brothers and Sisters, Nelson TaTa Mandela's time has passed, but we can be just like him. From now henceforth, my desire, burn like fire, for i want to sire, my objective like the messiah. And that is why, I will be the REINCARNATED TATA. I have the will and the power to be just like him and promote peace in the entire world. From my humble position, i can make a notable change for I AM THE REINCARNATED TATA. Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment