BAKE Tracker

Monday 4 May 2015

My Online Love

my oh my!
tides are waving
new trends are paving
for compassion, am craving
old times are wagging
all am left with, is tagging

Round and round i swerve
up and down my heart pounds
left and right, the pupil tilt
What am i looking for
what am i desiring?
What will fulfill my desperation

I feel a buzz
Every-time am with you
Not physically,
Not boldly, neither face to face
I wink when you tweet
I smile, a lone as i re-tweet
I feel shy, on my seat
I feel covered, with Undesired heat


Your presence is heartfelt
In spite of the distance
I click, Nkt when you are naughty
when you fail to text,
each and every instance,
my mind runs dirty
Is she cheating on me,
Is she in abhor with me,
Is she still in love with me,

My online love,
We fly above,
Yet we have not met,
My heart always melts,
You are like a pet,
That has not been kept,
I wish we have met...

My online love

No comments:

Post a Comment